PRICE REDUCTION!! BRING US AN OFFER!!
It has always been about Location Location!! ...and without a doubt this home has one of the best Spots in this Extremely Popular Lifestyle Village.
Tucked away at the end of a friendly cul-de-sac & close to all the village amenities, this home boasts only one side neighbour allowing even more privacy.
You won't miss a thing from your back patio with a Bird's eye view over the village Bowling Green & Golf putting green ....just sit back with a cuppa and enjoy all the action ... you will never be bored!
Loads of space here.... with 2 good size built-in bedrooms, Big open plan kitchen/living area with sliding doors to back covered verandah, Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, Main bedroom has ensuite access to the bathroom and there is a separate 2nd toilet perfect for when family and guests stay over.
Outside you will find a shady back covered verandah with views for alfresco entertaining & also a front verandah for just lounging around. There are established easy care gardens & a rain water tank, single garage with remote controlled door and a 2 way multipurpose storage room with power, lights and shelving.
So if you're ready to downsize give Terry a call anytime for your tour today.... he's available 7days!!
This secure, gated community offers Caravan Storage and has easy access to the highway with a terrific locality in close proximity to Burpengary village shops and public transport. North lakes shopping Centre & is only 10 minutes away, just 40 minutes to the Sunshine Coast and 10 minutes to the nearest waterfront boardwalks and fishing spots or a 20 minute drive to popular Redcliffe seaside village and café precincts.
This is an ideal retirement choice offering security, a neighbourly community and the peace and quiet you've been longing for.
No Exit or Entry Fees to pay
No Body Corp fees to pay
No Rates to pay
* Wonderful back verandah to catch those cool Bay breezes & views over the plus provides a lovely spot to enjoy a book or entertain guests.
* Beautiful mature gardens to potter about
* Rain water tank
* Energy efficient solar hot water
* Uninterrupted views of the bowling green
*Private access to the putting green
* Spacious air-conditioned open plan living/dining room with high angled ceiling
* Fantastic kitchen with electric appliances, loads of cupboards space & breakfast bar
* Lovely bathroom with large shower, vanity & toilet plus 2 way access to main bedroom
* Separate 2nd toilet - great when the grandkids stay over
* 2 bedrooms both with built in robes & fans - main bedroom with cooling vent
* Separate multipurpose storage room with power and lights - great handyman's storage with 2 way access
* Internal laundry
* Linen and broom cupboard
* Single remote garage with internal access
Property ID 18889685
Air Conditioning Yes
Built In Robes Yes
In Ground Pool Yes